“Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I’m possible.”
- Audrey Hepburn
An actress, model, dancer and humanitarian, Audrey Hepburn’s talents went well beyond her iconic performance in Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Born in Brussels, Hepburn lived all over the world. Excelling in everything she put her mind to, she was awarded a Presidential Medal of Freedom for her humanitarian work before her death in 1993.
Our Audrey Hepburn Design Collection captures the timeless class, confidence, and elegance that she was known for. Choose the design that best fits your style and represents the amazing persona that Hepburn was.
- Bedding set comes with one duvet cover and two pillowcases.
- Comforter, bed sheet and pillow inserts are not included.
- Features a single-sided full color print on luxurious brushed polyester fabric.
- Constructed with cozy yet lightweight premium materials that are soft to touch.
- Tie-down corners to ensure secure placement of comforter insert.
- Machine washable with cold water gentle cycle and mild detergent.
Due to the popularity of this offer, it won't be available for long so get yours for before they're all gone! Share with your friends so they know about the offer too!
Click BUY IT NOW to grab yours before they're gone!