Wrong size? Enjoy a one time 100% free replacement!
“Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.”
- Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Monroe was anything but a dumb blonde. Growing up poor and mostly in foster care, Monroe conceived a persona that arguably achieved more celebrity stardom than anyone since, all before her untimely death at 36 years young. She was a visionary actress, model, and international socialite. With a life full of stories that have inspired dozens of books, she has cemented herself as a cultural icon.
Our Marilyn Monroe Design Collection captures the confident, beautiful, and iconic woman that she was. Choose the ones that best connect with you.
- Bedding set comes with one duvet cover and two pillowcases.
- Comforter, bed sheet and pillow inserts are not included.
- Features a single-sided full color print on luxurious brushed polyester fabric.
- Constructed with cozy yet lightweight premium materials that are soft to touch.
- Tie-down corners to ensure secure placement of comforter insert.
- Machine washable with cold water gentle cycle and mild detergent.
- For first time washing, please rinse with water before use.
- Select gentle machine washing mode. Avoid clothes containing zippers, hooks or buttons.
- We recommend using a mild detergent.
Due to the popularity of this offer, it won't be available for long so get yours for before they're all gone! Share with your friends so they know about the offer too!
Click BUY IT NOW to grab yours before they're gone!