Wrong size? Enjoy a one time 100% free replacement!
“Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world.”
- Marilyn Monroe
Marilyn Monroe was anything but a dumb blonde. Growing up poor and mostly in foster care, Monroe conceived a persona that arguably achieved more celebrity stardom than anyone since, all before her untimely death at 36 years young. She was a visionary actress, model, and international socialite. With a life full of stories that have inspired dozens of books, she has cemented herself as a cultural icon.
Our Marilyn Monroe Design Collection captures the confident, beautiful, and iconic woman that she was. Choose the ones that best connect with you.
* 15.89 Oz. Designed for standardized bath tubs, fitted with C-shaped curtain hooks, approximately 72"(W) x 72"(H).
* Tough durable waterproof polyester fabric, preventing water from splashing out of the shower stall.
* One-side printing, using heat dye sublimation technique, long-lasting effects.
* Easy cleaning, machine/hand washable in cold water. Air dry. Do NOT bleach or tumble dry.
* Designer Tip: Recommended uploaded image size in pixels (W x H): 7500 x 7500 or higher.
Due to the popularity of this offer, it won't be available for long so get yours for before they're all gone! Share with your friends so they know about the offer too!
Click BUY IT NOW to grab yours before they're gone!