Wrong size? Enjoy a one time 100% free replacement!
“The world only exists in your eyes. You can make it as big or as small as you want."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
With limited success in his lifetime, novelist F. Scott Fitgerald has become a cultural icon since his death in 1940. Best known for his literary works including The Great Gatsby and his Jazz Age Short Stories, Fitzgerald is widely regarded as one of the best American writers of the 20th century. Through his work, Fitzgerald explored the spoils and dangers of success and wealth that still translate to today.
Our Fitzgerald Design Collection hopes to capture this dichotomy of success and confusion. Choose the style that best fits you.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Due to the popularity of this offer, it won't be available for long so get yours for before they're all gone! Share with your friends so they know about the offer too!
Click BUY IT NOW to grab yours before they're gone!