"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places."
- Ernest Hemingway
Ernest Hemingway is more than just an author, Nobel Prize winner or adventurer - he is a legend. From humble beginnings, he served in World War I as an ambulance driver as well as numerous wars after as a correspondent, before living in the paradises of Key West and Havannah. Hemingway's hard boiled style is still polarizing to this day as is his influence in culture across the globe.
Our Hemingway Design Collection captures the confident yet reserved persona that represents Hemingway himself. Choose the style that most speaks to you.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Due to the popularity of this offer, it won't be available for long so get yours for before they're all gone! Share with your friends so they know about the offer too!
Click BUY IT NOW to grab yours before they're gone!