Wrong size? Enjoy a one time 100% free replacement!
“Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.”
- James Dean
James Dean only lived to age 24, yet he left a legacy that is still adored today. Since his death in 1955, when he crashed his Porsche 550 Spyder nicknamed “Little Bastard”, Dean has remained a rebellious cultural icon of the strong, fearless youth.
Our James Dean Design Collection is for those who seek to forge their own path. Choose the one that best connects with you and your style.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Due to the popularity of this offer, it won't be available for long so get yours for before they're all gone! Share with your friends so they know about the offer too!
Click BUY IT NOW to grab yours before they're gone!