Wrong size? Enjoy a one time 100% free replacement!
“Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection.”
- Mark Twain
Author of the great American novels The Adventures of Tom Sawyer and The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, Mark Twain has been lauded as the "greatest humorist of his age" and the "father of American literature". Twain explored a variety of themes in his writing including vanity, civil rights, and hypocrisy through rich humor and social criticism.
Our Mark Twain Design Collection pays homage to this great author. Choose the style that best fits you.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Due to the popularity of this offer, it won't be available for long so get yours for before they're all gone! Share with your friends so they know about the offer too!
Click BUY IT NOW to grab yours before they're gone!