Wrong size? Enjoy a one time 100% free replacement!
"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."
- T. S. Eliot
Considered one of the 20th centuries greatest poets, T. S. Eliot was a master of the Modernist Movement and awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1948. Eliot wore many hats, with personas of social criticism, educational theory, and literary critic that showcased his depth of knowledge and influence.
Our T. S. Eliot Design Collection hopes to capture the depth of the man and cultural icon that he was. Choose the styles that best fit you.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Due to the popularity of this offer, it won't be available for long so get yours for before they're all gone! Share with your friends so they know about the offer too!
Click BUY IT NOW to grab yours before they're gone!