Wrong size? Enjoy a one time 100% free replacement!
"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."
- Ayn Rand
The multi-talented artist Ayn Rand had plays on broadway, best selling literary works, movies in theaters, but is best known for her political activism. Born and raised in Russia, Rand spent the majority of her life in America where she gained notable prominence for her works politically critical works The Fountainhead and Atlas Shrugged. Rand and her works have been extremely influential, inspiring hundreds of creatives around the world.
Our Ayn Rand Design Collection hopes to capture the empowering strength that Rand shared during her life. Choose the style that best fits you.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Due to the popularity of this offer, it won't be available for long so get yours for before they're all gone! Share with your friends so they know about the offer too!
Click BUY IT NOW to grab yours before they're gone!