"Real courage is when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what."
- Harper Lee
To Kill a Mockingbird was one of the most immediately successful publications to date. Published by Harper Lee in 1960, it earned her a Pulitzer Prize in 1961 while still being a commercial hit today. Renowned for its warmth and humor, this novel also investigates class, race, gender roles and other social issues.
Our Harper Lee Design Collection is meant to capture the essence of this author's most reputable work. Choose the design that best speaks to you.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Due to the popularity of this offer, it won't be available for long so get yours for before they're all gone! Share with your friends so they know about the offer too!
Click BUY IT NOW to grab yours before they're gone!