Wrong size? Enjoy a one time 100% free replacement!
"Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold."
- Zelda Fitzgerald
Dubbed by her husband as the "first American Flapper", Zelda Fitzgerald was Socialite and Author whose influence is still felt today. Known for her beauty and high spirits, she was the definition of young, wild and free in the Jazz Age.
Our Zelda Fitzgerald Design Collection seeks to capture the unique style she has on display during her life. Choose the design that best fits you.
- Full canvas double sided print with rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a snug fit.
- Metal eyelet for a classic look.
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High-quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Due to the popularity of this offer, it won't be available for long so get yours for before they're all gone! Share with your friends so they know about the offer too!
Click BUY IT NOW to grab yours before they're gone!